Ukrunchat with Endomondo is here!
Join us on Endomondo and each month we will set a different challenge. For September it is:
#TeamRed V #TeamBlue
The aim is to accumulate the most miles as a team, with prizes to be won (everyone has a chance of winning a prize; it won’t only be the people with the most miles). Add yourself to a team and log your workouts as usual!
Looking to join the UkRunChat challenge on Endomondo but don’t currently use the app? Or are you concerned that you use your Garmin and will also need to have an app running on your phone at the same time?
Here are the step by step guides to download Endomondo and to link your Garmin with the Endomondo app.
How To Join Endomondo
- Download the app from the app store or the google play store
- Login using facebook, google id or your email address
- Set up your profile
- Run as you normally do with the app running on your phone or log the run manually on the website afterwards
How To Link Your Garmin To Endomondo
- Go to the settings section on the Endomondo website
- Click the Connect tab
- Scroll down to ‘Connect by Garmin’
- Log into your Garmin account to link the two