Team Challenges – Win a pair of Goodr sunglasses in our April challenge.
This challenge is for April and is sponsored by our friends at Goodr. See instructions below for how to get involved. Use these links to follow and learn more about Goodr on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Every month on Strava, UKRunChat will hold challenges between team red, blue and green. There will be a specific challenge between the teams, for example total mileage ran for the month. The winning teams participants go into a draw to win a prize. Get Involved!
What do I need to do to join in?
- Join Strava at Strava.com
- Decide on a UKRunChat team (either #TeamRed, #TeamBlue or #TeamGreen)
- Use the app when running, manually update or connect your Garmin / Apple device to log the miles for the challenge
- Join in the chat on Strava and Twitter using the #ukrunchat #TeamRed #TeamBlue #TeamGreen hashtags.
- To join Team Blue use this link
- To join Team Red use this link
- To join Team Green use this link
- To join the main UKRunChat Strava Club click here
The winning team in this challenge will be the team with the most avg miles (miles/runners) for April. We will have two lucky winners from the winning team who will be able to choose a pair of Goodr sunglasses of their choice.