One Running Movement welcomes a new annual virtual event that makes a whole world of difference. Pledge your distance, choosing from 5k, 10k, half marathon, or marathon, and complete it before 31st March 2021, as an individual, or with your family or work colleagues. Our aim is to circumnavigate the world together in movement miles by 2022.
What you receive for taking part
- A beautiful wooden medal, sustainably and ethically-sourced, helping local communities
- A tree will be planted for every runner, walker & mover taking part
- Your name on a bio-degradable plaque with the tree planted. This can be your name, it might be dedicated to somebody special, or the name of a loved one you wish to remember; you decide.
- A photo of the tree and plaque will be sent to you within 12 months of planting.
- Additional offers and completion prizes for movers taking part from our friends & partners including McLEAR and Up & Running, all in partnership with Planet-U Energy.
How your pledge to Run for Climate Change can help you and others
- Helps to keep you motivated and active towards a goal that you pledged to run, walk or move to, your goal your rules
- Helps the planet.
- Helps communities
- Helps charities, namely Samaritans & Surfers Against Sewage (SAS) with a £2 donation from every entry
- Individual adult (age 17+) £12 to enter
- Family is £12 per adult & £6 per child or young adult (age 16 & under)
- Business is £12 per adult entry, get in touch for group booking & business benefits
- If you can help us share the news and get involved, please email email@example.com
- Follow @OneRunMovement on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and use the hashtag #RunForClimateChange
Enter now here: Run For Climate Change