This travelling exhibition will be presented in Paris, Brussels, Saint-Etienne, Lyon and Nice, where it will conclude. It will be an opportunity for the public to trace the history of this legendary jersey through the emblematic places of this world-renowned bicycle race.
20 Yellow Jerseys for the public to discover beginning today, on 22 May and just until the end of the Tour de France.
· From 22 May to 3 June: The Grand Départ of this exceptional travelling exhibition will take place at LCL’s headquarters, 19 Boulevard des Italiens. LCL has been the sponsor of the Yellow Jersey since 1987.
· 6 June: Paris, presentation at the French Senate, 15 rue de Vaugirard.
· From 7 June to 8 July: Brussels, at Espace Wallonie, in the framework of the 2019 Grand Départ.
· From 9 to 16 July: Saint-Etienne, to celebrate the passage of the Tour
· From 17 to 22 July: Lyon, at 18 LCL
· On 28 July: before heading to the Champs-Elysées, in front of the l’Arc de Triomphe, during the final stage of the 106th edition of the Tour de France.
· Beginning on 29 July: at the National Sport Museum in Nice where the exhibition will remain for several weeks. It will be the last stage of this travelling exhibition celebrating the Tour de France Yellow Jersey.
Among the rare jerseys made by le coq sportif, just one will be personalized with the name of the rider and the stage on which he will wear it. Three “replica” versions are available for purchase: the Atomium, a mountain landscape and the Arc de Triomphe.
For the 2019 edition, the Yellow Jersey worn each day by the leader is made in France, at the le coq sportif factory in Romilly-sur-Seine. The brand and its manufacturers’ savoir-faire will be on the shoulders of the Tour de France leader on every stage.
The 20 Yellow Jerseys of the Tour de France 2019 in Video