Terms & Conditions
By entering the 2024 Shrewsbury Half Marathon or Shrewsbury Metric Half Marathon you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
• Entrants must be 17 years or older on race day to enter either The Shrewsbury Half Marathon or The Shrewsbury Metric Half Marathon.
• These races are registered with UK Athletics. Runners must abide by the UK Athletics rules. You will find our licences here.
• If either of the 2024 races have to be cancelled then your place will automatically be deferred.
• You are able to transfer your place free of charge up to Sunday September 1st 2024.
• We do not allow deferrals.
• We do not offer refunds except if you were to change you mind about participating within 14 days of signing up. If you change your mind within 14 days you will get a refund.
• The race organisers reserve the right to refuse or cancel applications including duplicate applications.
• All decisions and rulings by the organiser shall be final in respect of the safety, running and organisation of the event, the rules of the event and finish times and positions.
• The participant accepts that circumstances concerning the Event may change and these may lead to the cancellation or change of the event, venue(s), route(s) or other such changes. The Participant agrees to abide by such change(s) and acknowledges that any decision is entirely at the discretion of the Organiser.
• The race organisers, sponsors, charities, suppliers and/or their agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or expense which may arise in consequence of your participation in any of our events (live or virtual).
• All runners are required to complete the contact and medical details form on the back of their race number in case of medical emergency on race day for the 2024 event.
• Your name will be included in the list of runners and shown on race results.
• In the event of any dispute the decision of the Race Adjudicator and Race Director shall be final for live and virtual events.
• The race organisers will share data with service providers to the extent necessary to provide event services. The organiser will share with associated race charities data on the athletes fundraising for those charities.
• There is a cut-off time of 2 hours and 45 minutes for the Shrewsbury Half Marathon event.
• Our terms and conditions are reviewed periodically and we reserve the right to amend them accordingly. You are expected to review this page, to be aware of any changes.