Outlaw are passionate about delivering world class events that enable individuals of all ability levels to achieve their goals. From first timers to course record holders, since their first event back in in 2010 thousands of triathletes have experienced the unique magic of the Outlaw finish line.
The dates for the 2019 events are as follows:
• Outlaw Half Nottingham: Sunday 19 May
• Outlaw Half Holkham: Sunday 7 July
• Outlaw Triathlon: Sunday 28 July
Here are top 10 reasons to race an Outlaw event in 2019:
1. Award winning events – We’re proud to say we put the participant experience at the heart of everything we do. It’s why 220 Triathlon have voted us as their ‘Event of the Year’ in six out of the last seven years.
2. Fair Entry Prices – We don’t think you should have to re-mortgage your house to achieve your triathlon goals, so we make sure we price our events fairly…without compromising on quality.
3. Everyone Welcome – From first timers to course record holders, everyone’s made to feel like they’re the star of the show at an Outlaw event.
4. Amazing Volunteers – we’re proud to say that we have the best Volunteers in the world (probably!) They are friendly, knowledgeable, encouraging and seriously motivated to help you reach the finish line.
5. Spectator friendly – All Outlaw event courses are designed so that you pass your friends and loved ones on multiple occasions throughout the day. We also make sure they have an amazing time too!
6. Beautiful courses – From the stunning Nottinghamshire countryside to the regal surroundings of Holkham House, you’re sure to be blown away by the beautiful scenery at an Outlaw event.
7. Finish with your family – Your family sacrifice a huge amount to help you reach the finish line of an Outlaw event, which is why we let them cross it with you!
8. Free photos – new for 2019, all Outlaw participants will receive a free personal photo album. You’ve worked hard to complete an Outlaw and we want you to have a lasting memory of your amazing achievement.
9. Free food – did you know that at every Outlaw event we give athletes a hot, tasty and nutritious meal to help you re-fuel after your swim, bike and run efforts?
10. Free t-shirt – as well as an epic medal and Outlaw water bottle, we also give every Outlaw finisher a high quality finishers t-shirt which you can use to train for your next challenge.
Head to www.outlawtriathlon.com to find out more about the events.