The Shrewsbury Half & Metric Half Marathon 2024 – Sunday 29th September from 8:30am.
After the tremendous success of the 2023 event, we’re excited to announce the details for 2024!
Early Bird Entry Half Marathon:
Early Bird Entry Metric Half Marathon (8.1 miles):
Starting and finishing at The West Mid Showground.
Our beatiful, scenic routes showcase Shrewsbury’s highlights including the Welsh & English Bridge, Kingsland, Porthill, Coleham, The Quarry, Frankwell, and the picturesque town centre with its medieval buildings and unique street names.
Included in your entry:
- Technical race souvenir t-shirt.
- Options for ladies or men’s fit finisher t-shirts.
- Free official race photos.
- Pacers to help you achieve your target time.
- Race treats at the finish.
- A bespoke metal medal to commemorate your achievement.
- Chip timed results on a measured route.
- UKA Licenced event.
- Easy onsite parking.
- An option to plant a tree instead of receiving a finisher’s t-shirt.
Participants must be at least 17 years old on race day.
Transfers to other runners are accepted up to 23:59 on Sunday 1st September 2024. There are no deferrals.
For any enquiries, please reach out to us on email@example.com.