Global performance running lifestyle brand Saucony announces the official launch of the all-new Peregrine 12, the latest version of the brand’s award-winning trail franchise. Bottom-to-top updates deliver more speed and infinitely more fun for both dirt aficionados and trail neophytes. Over 30 grams lighter, the Peregrine 12 takes flight with a redesigned 5mm lug pattern while PWRTRAC™ rubber ensures maximum traction and grip. A new and improved rock plate sheds moisture and provides more flexibility with each step, while a sleek and more breathable upper with pliable overlays protects against trail elements. Responsive PWRRUN™ cushioning combines with PWRRUN+™ in the sockliner for free flying across the trails.
Dirty and wet conditions? The Peregrine 12 ST is the mud-shedding, muck-loving model of the Peregrine line. Taking the responsive feel of the Peregrine 12, the ST (soft terrain) version is modified to excel in sloppy, muddy conditions. The ST can handle it all, thanks to dig-deep traction and a nimble ride that can outlast messy terrain. The toothy multi-directional lugs are 1.5mm longer, with more spacing between each to shed mud quickly, and the debris-resistant upper is reinforced with 3D-printed overlays and a mesh shield over the tongue for ample protection.
“Named for the fastest bird on earth, the Peregrine 12 more than lives up to its name,” said Katie Pyle, product line manager for Saucony Trail. “The latest generation of this renowned trailblazer extends the limits of performance innovation on many levels, conveying the feeling of being light and agile yet further maximising traction and protection. Springy, faster and more comfortable than ever, the Peregrine 12 will elevate everyone’s off-road game. And for those who like their trail experience extra sloppy, the Peregrine 12 ST, with its 6.5 mm lugs, stands worthy to always get the job done.”
The Peregrine 12 is available at saucony.com and select retailers from 1st February.
About the Peregrine 12
- Soft, springy PWRRUN cushioning for comfort on the trail
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort with a new sockliner made with PWRRUN+ cushioning
- New protective rock plate offers a smooth, more flexible ride and sheds moisture more easily
- Redesigned traction-rich PWRTRAC outsole helps you dig in and take off with speed
- More minimal upper with pliable overlays protects against trail elements
- D-ring for gaiter compatibility
- Contoured EVA sockliner for a personalised feel
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 4mm (26.5mm heel/22.5mm forefoot)
- Weight: Men’s 275g, Women’s 235g
- Lighter footprint: The Peregrine 12 contains recycled upper materials