Striive, the business software for health and fitness professionals, has launched a number of exciting updates this month which take the innovative product to the next level.
Founded in 2020 by sports enthusiasts Morgan Davis and Richard Elliott, Striive was initially referred to as ‘the new alternative to spreadsheets and forms for self-employed health and fitness professionals’ but it has evolved into so much more with the COVID-19 pandemic changing the way many health and fitness professionals have had to work over the last year.
Striive gives health and fitness professionals all the tools to “run a business without any of the hassle” and to keep on top of all the admin, scheduling, client management, payments and expenses, and lets them focus on doing the job they love the most. The developers at Striive have been taking on board feedback received from industry professionals and have made the product future-proof with invaluable new features.
Top Striive features include:
- Multiple work streams in one place: There are multiple ways health and fitness professionals typically deliver their services, from private 1-2-1 or small group sessions to open/enrolment based classes and employed work at a gym or clinic for example. Striive has incorporated these three complementary work streams into a single intuitive system which covers client prospecting, onboarding, management, expenses, and reporting to name just some of the beneficial features.
- Striive portal: The Striive portal is a private area where the health and fitness professionals’ clients can sign in and view/update their personal details, request sessions, enrol onto classes, cancel planned activity, purchase packages and make payments. Striive makes client onboarding easy with remote physical assessment and agreement signing, and the health and fitness professionals can manage their appointment availability and scheduling via the Portal. Class passes, session packs and packages are new exciting features too.
- Striive payments: Striive’s online payment system (Stripe powered) is fully integrated into the Striive system. The system comes with many benefits for both the health and fitness professionals and their clients, including receiving client payments, reconciling those payments against services received, sending ‘purchase invitations’, and clients being able to self-manage their payments via the Portal.
- Simultaneous physical/virtual delivery: It’s more important than ever before to be flexible and be able to adapt quickly. Striive allows the health and fitness professional to do just that, making it easy to switch a single session/ class/ consultation or an entire run of sessions/ classes/ consultations between different locations or virtual delivery platforms.
- No client limits: Many software packages increase their monthly fees in line with the number of clients in the system. Striive is passionate about supporting health and fitness professionals in as many ways as possible, and there is no maximum limit to the number of clients that can be managed via the Portal.
In addition to the above features, Striive also offers its subscribing members lots of support and training, and there is an option for health and fitness professionals to add the Striive Portal to their existing website.
Adam Miller, Founding Director, commented: “We are excited to announce our latest features which take Striive to the next level. Our aim has always been to offer the best possible software and functionality to the professionals working in the health and fitness industry. Their needs have changed dramatically over the last year with a new, flexible and adaptive way of working required during the pandemic. We have expanded our offering to deliver this for the professionals and their clients, and we feel like we have been growing with them all!
“The new and practical features don’t just give health and fitness professionals a helping hand with taking care of the business aspects, they also increase their income potential. Spending less time on business admin also allows them to spend more time on what they love the most, which will ultimately bring health and wellbeing to a wider demographic.
“We will continue to Striive to offer not only the best business software for health and fitness professionals and their clients but also the best value product that is on the market.”
Striive is mainly aimed at self-employed health & fitness industry professionals, including personal trainers, fitness instructors, sports coaches, therapists and practitioners. Different packages are available depending on the needs of the professional, with costs starting at £20 per month.
Go to the website striive.co for further details and to request a free demo or a free trial. You can also like the Facebook page www.facebook.com/striive.co and follow striive.co #StriiveForward on Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with all the latest news.